Thank you for your interest in applying for the HUGS Program.
Our program is designed to assist families in East Bridgewater who are experiencing financial struggles to provide their children with gifts for Christmas. Please complete the entire form.
- List all names in full, provide email and best phone to reach you.
- Please answer all questions. We try to match your child’s requests, so the more info you provide, the easier it is to get the right items. Our program works solely on donations, so we need to know what is being asked for in order to get the correct requested items.
- We do our best, but understand that all requests may not be met. We have a large number of requests every year.
- When filling out info for your children, please provide detailed information as possible.
- If this is your first time using our program, you will be asked for id and proof of residence, and may be asked to provide additional information.
Two Ways to Apply for HUGS
Click the button below to use our HUGS Online Application Form.
Click the links below to download our paper HUGS Application Form in PDF. If you need extra forms for boys and girls, you may also download the single boy or girl form.
Please mail the completed paper application to:
HUGS, Inc., 100 Lorraine Drive, East Bridgewater, MA 02333